Join our large number of trade account customers by downloading our trade account application form below. Simply complete the form and email it to us at email@example.com. Our full terms and conditions of trade are set out below. Please not that the approval of a trade account will be based on minimum spend thresholds that will be reviewed regularly.
Business Trade Credit Account Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions which can be found on the www.agratech.co.uk website.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary these Terms and Conditions contain the only terms upon which Agratech NW Ltd will provide Goods via a 30 day credit account and shall not be varied unless expressly agreed in writing, signed by a Director of Agratech NW Ltd. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the general terms and conditions displayed on the website www.agratech.co.uk. All accounts are subject to status and will only be granted to registered businesses. By applying for an account you authorise us to complete the necessary credit reference checks. We do not supply to addresses outside of the UK other than by specific agreement.
The customer may cancel their credit account at any time by writing to our Customer Service team. Individual orders may be cancelled prior to dispatch by telephoning or emailing our customer service team. We reserve the right to cancel any credit account without notice.
3. Terms of Payment
The Customer shall pay within 30 days of the date of the invoice or by the 15th of the month whichever date is earlier. Agratech NW Ltd reserve the right to charge interest on a daily basis on outstanding sums at the rate of 2% above Natwest Bank plc's base rate. Payments can be made by BACS. Should you prefer to pay directly online by credit card you will not qualify for 30 day terms. You will however receive whatever credit terms are available from your card provider. Online payments by credit card are not subject to a credit limit and you can still benefit from any applicable discounts provided when you are logged into your account. If a customer's account exceeds the credit limit or has outstanding payments against it then no further orders will be dispatched until the account is returned to credit.
From time to time we may offer discounts to account customers based on a qualifying spend level over a period of time. Where a discount is made available then the discount period and amount will be agreed and we accept no obligation to continue the discount beyond the agreed period. We are not obliged to offer discounts and normally these will only apply to existing customers who commit to an annual volume of purchases.
4A. Indicative Price Display
Where product prices are shown exclusive of applicable taxes (and the price may also have a discount incorporated), product prices shown are indicative based on the calculation of the removal from the normal gross price of the discount and then any taxes to present you with an indicative price excluding any taxes that you will pay. Due to the nature of the rounding this may mean that the presentation of the ‘price each’, will only be accurate to two decimal places and therefore is only indicative at all times. The total price you will pay for the order is shown at the basket.
In the event that you are unhappy with any of the goods sold to you, please contact our customer service team at the earliest opportunity.
6. How to Place an Order
The quickest way to place your order and speed up dispatch is to order online using the website www.agratech.co.uk. We also accept orders by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by telephone on 01706 211399. Our hours of operation are 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The Contract Between Us
- a. Any contract for purchases made through this website will be with Agratech NW Ltd, registered in England, and whose registered office is Agratech NW Ltd, Unit 8, Dale Mill Industrial Estate, Off Burnley Road East, Waterfoot, Rossendale BB4 9HU company registration number 07227921
- b. When you place an order on our website to purchase goods from us, that constitutes an "Offer to Buy" from you. We accept this order when we send you an "Order Confirmation" (or "Shipment") email confirming that we have dispatched the goods you have ordered from us. That acceptance will be deemed to be complete and communicated to you at the time we send the Confirmation (or Shipment) email, whether you receive that email or not. Agratech NW Ltd must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received, Agratech NW Ltd will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email (the Order Confirmation or Shipment email) to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Agratech NW Ltd’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- c. For clients paying on account - the contract (as stated in (b) above) will be formed upon communication confirming that we have dispatched the goods you have ordered from us.
- d. Agratech NW Ltd are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered before the contract is made (see (b) above) we will contact you as soon as possible by email.
- e. The website is updated multiple times a day with regard to Stock Availability. Whilst every effort is made to show the correct availability of stock; the stock availability shown on the web site is an indication of the availability at the time of the last update and does not constitute confirmation of stock availability at the time of order. Agratech NW Ltd are entitled to withdraw from any contract that cannot be fulfilled due to lack of stock. If a stock availability issue is discovered with regard to the goods that you have ordered before the contract is made (see (b) above) we will contact you as soon as possible by email.
7. Delivery of Goods
Delivery is not included in the prices shown on Agratech NW Ltd. We will make every effort to dispatch orders on the day of receipt, if received before 13.30 pm Monday - Friday. In the event that an item is out of stock you will be contacted within 24 hours. All goods are dispatched by Royal Mail or courier and the choice of dispatch method is made based on the service purchased however on occasions we reserve the right to change the method of delivery to a higher value service. Goods dispatched by Royal Mail should arrive within 2 -7 days and goods dispatched by courier should arrive within the delivery timescale purchased.
Dispatch of Goods to You
Unless you notify us, in respect of all orders at the time of placing the order, that you will arrange for your own collection of goods from our place of business, we will arrange for the dispatch of your order on your behalf.
- Agratech NW Ltd will arrange post or arrange a courier on your behalf for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. Speed and quality of delivery is very important to us; we want you to be more than satisfied with our service. We make every effort to dispatch orders on the day of receipt, if received before 13:30pm, Monday-Friday. Delivery usually takes place within 2-7 working days. In the event we are unable to dispatch your order promptly we will email or call you to advise you of this. On the rare occasion that a product is unexpectedly out of stock, we will email or call you as soon as possible to let you know the estimated time for delivery, allowing you to make alternative arrangements, if you wish.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our premises.
8. Customer Service
Our Customer Service team are available Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 4:00pm. We endeavour to respond to all queries the same day and certainly within 24 hours. Queries raised on Fridays will be answered by close of business the following Monday (except Bank Holidays).
- In the unlikely event that goods are faulty we will offer a full refund or exchange. To process a refund please contact our customer service team on email@example.com
- Should you order the wrong product then we will provide a full refund when you return the goods to us provided they are in their original packaging and are in a saleable condition. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt. In the first instance please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event that we send you the wrong product we will arrange return of the goods and will either replace the goods or provide a full refund. Replacement goods will be sent the same day if you contact our customer service team (email@example.com) before 1pm.
- If you do not receive your goods please contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will issue you with replacements free of charge or we will provide you with a full refund. All we ask is that you complete a lost in post form which will be sent to you. Royal Mail will only accept claims for lost in post when 15 days have elapsed and we cannot process any refunds or replacements until this procedure has been fully completed and resolved.
10. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for delay in or failure to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure results from circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
11. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Agratech NW Ltd website terms and conditions of purchase, prices, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Agratech NW Ltd. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Agratech NW Ltd. In particular, nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Agratech NW Ltd should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised Agratech NW Ltd representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Agratech NW Ltd.
Agratech NW Ltd shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.