Ansell Classic Sol-Vex Nitrile Gauntlet Gloves 37-675
Versatile chemical protection that performs across a diverse range of applications.
Conforms to EN 388 and EN 374 Complex Design, standard 4101.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial.
- Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance.
- Provides superb comfort for the wearer.
- Food Approved.
- No inner cotton flocking, reducing risk of lint contamination and making it ideal for production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities.
- The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts.
- High performance nitrile compound provides an outstanding combination of chemical resistance and strength.
- Offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection over rubber or neoprene gloves.
- Suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications.
- High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity.
- 37-675, does not promote contact dermatitis and complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
Available in sizes, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 select from options.