Sprayers and Accessories
- Falcon Sprayers
Cooper Pegler Sprayers and Spares
- Cooper Pegler Sprayers
- Cooper Pegler Classic & Evolution Sprayer Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Series 2000 Sprayer Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Maxipro 2010 Onwards Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Accessories
- Cooper Pegler Brass Lances and Triggers
- Cooper Pegler Nozzles, Nozzle Packs and Filters
- Cooper Pegler Service Packs and Parts Packs
- Cooper Pegler CP15 Electric Sprayer Spares
- Cooper Pegler Maxipro Pre 2010 and Minipro Spare Parts
- Matabi Sprayers and Spares
- Goizper IK Sprayers and Spare Parts
- Cuprinol & Ronseal Parts
- Fogging Machines
- Berthoud Sprayers and Spares
- Marolex Sprayers and Spares
- Spray Guns and Lances
- Wheelbarrow Pressure Washers
- Wheelbarrow Sprayers
- Battery Powered Sprayers
- Mesto Stainless Steel Sprayers and Spares
- Trailer Sprayers
- Hardi Backpack Sprayers
Enduramaxx Enduraspray Sprayers and Spares
- Enduramaxx Sprayer Spare Parts
- Enduramaxx Sprayer Boom Kits
- Enduramaxx Boom Spare Parts
- Enduramaxx Spray Guns, Lances and Nozzles
- Enduramaxx Enduraspray Silver Series Spot Sprayers and Push Along Sprayers
- Enduramaxx Enduraspray Silver Series 3 Point Linkage Garden Tractor Sprayers
- Enduramaxx Enduraspray Pro Trailer Sprayers and Water Bowsers
- Enduramaxx Pro Series Demount Sprayers
- Knapsack and Pressure Sprayers
- Brine and Eco-Thaw Sprayers
- Public Health Sprayers
Spraytips and Nozzles
- Hypro and Lurmark Spraytips and Nozzles
- Arag Nozzle Bodies, Spraytips and Caps
- Cuprinol and Ronseal Sprayer Nozzle Tips & Parts
- Billericay Farm Services BFS Spraytips and Nozzles
- Fertiliser Caps and Dribble Bars
- Angled Caps, Twincaps and Twin & Off Centre Nozzles
- Misting Nozzles & Spray Tips
- Sprayer Nozzle Filters
- Pentair Hypro Nozzle Bodies and Caps
- Ceramic Spray & Wash Gun Nozzles
- Geoline Nozzle Bodies, Caps and Spray Tips
- John Deere Spraytips and Nozzles
- Cooper Pegler Sprayer Nozzles And Packs
- Lurmark Nozzle Bodies and Caps
- Teejet Nozzle Bodies Spraytips and Caps
- Hardi Nozzle Bodies, Spraytips and Caps
- Albuz Spraytips and Nozzles
- Matabi, Osatu Inter & IK Nozzles
- Hypro Syngenta Defy 3D Nozzles
- Hozelock Nozzle Packs
- Cooper Pegler
- Tanks and Fittings
Crop Sprayer Parts & Fittings
- Spray Guns & Spraying Lances
- Brass Trigger Sprayer Lances & Parts
- Metal Pipe Fittings
- Pressure Regulating Valves
- Crop Sprayer Tank Lids and Basket Filters
- Suction Filters
- Pressure Filters
- Nozzle Filters
- Cam Lever Couplings
- Pressure Gauges
- Ball Valves And Taps
- Electric Ball Valves
- Sprayer Control Units
- Tank and Can Washing Equipment
- Hose and Pipe
- Polypropylene Fittings
- PVC Pipe and Fittings
- Nylon Fittings
- Hose Clips
- Tank Fittings
- Foam Marker Kits & Spares
Pumps and Pumping Equipment
- Hypro Pumps and Spare Parts
- Annovi Reverberi (AR Pumps) and Spare Parts
- Comet Diaphragm Pumps and Spare Parts
- Shurflo Pumps And Spare Parts
- Flojet Electric Driven Pumps and Accessories
- Flojet Air Driven Pumps
- Everflo Pumps
- Delavan Pumps
- Pacer Pumps and Spare Parts
- Honda Water Pumps
- Loncin Water Pumps
- Suction Hose and Pump Accessories
- PPE and Storage
- Garden and Home
Arag Trijet Nozzle Holder 3 Way Bolted Clamp
They have a 10mm spigot, and operating pressures upto 12 Bar - 174 Psi
They can also be shut off individually if turned to mid position between nozzle settings.
NB:- The top clamp and screws are not shown in the images, but are included with each nozzle holder assembly
Nozzle Holder Pipe Sizes
The sizes as listed refer to the Nominal Bore of the pipe and not the Outside Diameter. Please follow the sizing below to determine which size of nozzle holder you require. Please allow a tolerance, either direction of the sizes below, as some pipe sizes may vary slightly from the dimensions below.
Nozzle Holder Size To Fit Outside Diameter Pipe.
1/2" Nozzle Holder Will Fit 19 - 21mm Outside Diameter (Approx) Pipe
3/4" Nozzle Holder Will Fit 25 - 27mm Outside Diameter (Approx) Pipe
1" Nozzle Holder Will Fit 31 - 33mm Outside Diameter (Approx) Pipe
Nozzle Holder Pipe Size1/2'' Nozzle Holder, 3/4'' Nozzle Holder
Please note that the shipping charge covers the cost of shipping, packaging and the time taken to fulfil your order. These charges can only be confirmed once you have filled in your delivery address details in the checkout area, as we offer different shipping services, for different shipping areas.
All shipping is offered as a working day delivery and does not include Bank Holidays or Weekends.
FREE SHIPPING - Only includes items listed as Free Shipping, and excludes any other items added to the same order.
Free shipping items are generally shipped from different locations and will be dispatched separately from other items.
Delivery of Tanks - The delivery of tanks is to Uk mainland England and Wales, and excludes Scotland and any other outlying areas. Additional delivery charges and lead times will apply to these areas.
Making a purchase from Agratech NW Ltd could not be easier as all you need to do is to add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Basket' at the top right of the page and you will be asked for your contact details and given a choice of shipping options, so we are able to complete your order. You will then be directed to our Secure Online Payments system SagePay which will process and charge your debit, credit card or PayPal account immediately. After payment has been made you will be returned to www.agratech.co.uk and a copy of your order will be emailed to the email address included within your order.
We also endeavour to have a zero waste policy with all the packaging that we receive from our suppliers and therefore will reuse packaging to dispatch customer orders wherever possible to reduce waste. Any packaging waste we do generate is minimal and is not fit for re-use.
- If for this, or any other reason a product is not acceptable, Agratech NW Ltd must be notified by email and the products returned within 14 days of receipt. The product may be returned for a full refund (minus any carriage charges) to your credit/debit card or PayPal account. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The goods must be returned in an unopened, unused and resalable state. Any returned items that have been opened or used will not be credited, unless by prior arrangement and acceptance by the company.
- Returns of Spraytips or Sprayer nozzles: All Nozzles and Spraytips are manufactured as precision items, and they are supplied to you as such. They are dispatched in a sealed plastic bag. Once the sealed bag has been opened, the contents then become "Non Returnable and Non refundable". There are no exceptions to this rule. It is the responsibility of the user, to ascertain the suitability of any spray tips or nozzles prior to purchase.
- Agratech NW Ltd will not be held liable for the loss in transit of any returned item(s). We advise you to ensure the products are adequately packed and insured during any return journey. We would also advise you to use a courier or tracked delivery service, if you are unable to deliver the products personally. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- If the Customer requires the products to be collected, the cost of this collection will be borne by the Customer, any product collections will be by Courier and the cost of this will be deducted from any refund due. Refunds are processed on a stand alone basis.
- If you require an alternative item please place a new order on our website.
- Returns of special order items, or special products, are non returnable. Any items sold that are"non stock' and have to be ordered in especially, will be deemed as special order items.
- All goods supplied are subject to the manufacturers terms of supply and warranty, were applicable.
- Please note that some of our larger or bulky items may be shipped direct from the supplier and in such circumstances, return of these items is at the sole discretion of the supplier.