Sprayers and Accessories
Cooper Pegler Sprayers and Spares
- Cooper Pegler Sprayers
- Cooper Pegler Classic & Evolution Sprayer Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Series 2000 Sprayer Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Maxipro 2010 Onwards Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Accessories
- Cooper Pegler Brass Lances and Triggers
- Cooper Pegler Nozzles, Nozzle Packs and Filters
- Cooper Pegler Service Packs and Parts Packs
- Cooper Pegler CP15 Electric Sprayer Spares
- Cooper Pegler Maxipro Pre 2010 and Minipro Spare Parts
- Matabi Sprayers and Spares
- Goizper IK Sprayers and Spare Parts
- Cuprinol & Ronseal Parts
- Berthoud Sprayers and Spares
- Marolex Sprayers and Spares
- Spraymaxx ATV Mounted Sprayers
- Enduramaxx Enduraspray Sprayer Spares
- Falcon Sprayers
- Spray Guns and Lances
- Wheelbarrow Pressure Washers
- Wheelbarrow Sprayers
- Battery Powered Sprayers
- Mesto Stainless Steel Sprayers and Spares
- Hardi Backpack Sprayers
- Fogging Machines
- Knapsack and Pressure Sprayers
- Public Health Sprayers
- Cooper Pegler Sprayers and Spares
Spraytips, Nozzles, Bodies & Caps
- Pentair Hypro Nozzles, Bodies & Caps
- Fertiliser Caps and Dribble Bars
- Arag Nozzles, Nozzle Bodies & Caps
Threaded & Quick Connect Nozzles
- Lurmark Threaded Nozzles
- Fixed Nozzle Holders & Protectors
- Quick Connect Nozzles 0° Pencil Jet
- Quick Connect Nozzles 15° Fan Jet
- Quick Connect Nozzles 25° Fan Jet
- Quick Connect Nozzles 40° Fan Jet
- 1/8" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 0° Pencil Jet - 275 Bar
- 1/8" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 15° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/8" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 25° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/8" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 40° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 0° Pencil Jet - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 15° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 25° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 40° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 65° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" Ceramic Nozzles - 500 Bar
- 1/4" Tungsten Carbide Nozzles - 500 Bar
- 1/4" Bsp Extended Nozzles - 0° Pencil Jet
- 1/4" NPT Low Pressure Nozzles
- Chewing Gum Remover Nozzle Heads - 350 Bar
- 1/4" Bsp Steam Nozzles
- Spray & Wash Gun Nozzles
- Billericay Farm Services BFS Spraytips and Nozzles
- Cuprinol & Ronseal Parts & Nozzle Tips
- Angled Caps, Twincaps & OC Nozzles
- Geoline Nozzles, Bodies & Caps
- Lurmark Nozzle Bodies and Caps
- Sprayer Nozzle Filters
- Misting Nozzles & Spray Tips
- John Deere Spraytips and Nozzles
- Cooper Pegler Nozzle Packs
- Teejet Nozzle Bodies Spraytips and Caps
- Hardi Nozzle Bodies, Tips & Caps
- Albuz Spraytips and Nozzles
- Matabi, Osatu Inter & IK Nozzles
- Hozelock Nozzle Packs
- Cooper Pegler
- Tanks and Fittings
Crop Sprayer Parts & Fittings
- Polmac PonyFlow Flow Meters
- Spray Guns & Spraying Lances
- Brass Trigger Sprayer Lances & Parts
- Metal Pipe Fittings
- Pressure Regulating Valves
- Crop Sprayer Tank Lids and Basket Filters
- Suction Filters
- Pressure Filters
- Nozzle Filters
- Cam Lever Couplings
- Pressure Gauges
- Ball Valves And Taps
- Electric Ball Valves
- Sprayer Control Units
- Tank and Can Washing Equipment
- Hose and Pipe
- Hose Barb x Male Thread
- Hose Barb x Female Thread
- 90° Hose Barb x Female Thread
- 45° Hose Barb x Male Thread
- 90° Hose Barb x Male Thread
- Hose Menders & Barb Tees
- 90° Barb Fitting With Back Nut
- BSP Male Thread x 'Y' Hose Barbs
- BSP Male Threaded Nipples
- BSP Thread Reducer Nipples
- Female Threaded Sockets
- Threaded Elbows & Bends
- Backnuts, Plugs & Blanking Caps
- Threaded Male x Female Connectors
- O Rings & Gaskets For BSP Fittings
- O Ring Seal Flynut Hose Barbs
- Flat Seat Flynuts & Hose Barbs
- Arag Push Fit Couplings
- PVC Pipe and Fittings
- Nylon Fittings
- Hose Clips
- Tank Fittings
- Foam Marker Kits & Spares
- Jugs & Measuring Cylinders
Pumps and Pumping Equipment
- Hypro Pumps and Spare Parts
- Annovi Reverberi (AR Pumps) and Spare Parts
- Comet Diaphragm Pumps and Spare Parts
- Shurflo Pumps And Spare Parts
- Everflo Pumps
- Delavan Pumps
- Pacer Pumps and Spare Parts
- Honda Water Pumps
- Loncin Water Pumps
- Suction Hose and Pump Accessories
- PPE and Storage
- Garden and Home
This Enduramaxx 13000 Litre Potable or Non Potable Horizontal Liquid Cartage tank can be used for a variety of different products including water or liquid fertiliser for crop spraying applications, for Potable water use, Please choose the WRAS tank outlet.
The tanks are manufactured from brand new, high density, food grade, polyethylene and are designed to be used as potable or non potable mobile transit tanks, but can still be used as a heavy duty stationary tanks if required.
The heavy duty construction of these tanks, is so designed to allow these tanks to be used as mobile tanks without fear of splitting or rupture unlike some other makes of tanks.
They can be placed inside, or on a flatbed trailer, or any other type of vehicle, for easy use or can be pin mounted on a chassis via the moulded in pin mount holes.
For Potable tank option, please choose the WRAS Potable outlet from the drop down options.
We recommend the use of Baffle Balls with these tanks as they have no internal baffles.
7 - 10 Day Manufacturing lead time on all Enduramaxx Tanks
10 year guarantee (Conditions Apply)
Dimensions 13000 Ltr (2863 Gallons) Tank
Dry Weight 690 Kgs Approx
Length - 4200mm
Width - 1900mm
Height - 2200mm
Lid Size 455mm Diameter.Dimensions
C/W Integral Pin anchorage points and lifting eyes
2" Outlet fitted as standard
Other outlet sizes available upon request
Outlet size can be specified after order from 1/2" Bsp - 3" Bsp threaded outlet.
Enduramaxx Tanks Delivery
Please note that free delivery applies to orders to England & Wales only, please email for shipping charges to other areas. Delivery is normally 3-5 days however this will be confirmed once your order has been processed. If you require any specific delivery information please contact us by email prior to placing your order.
Delivery of Tanks is on a kerbside basis and requires the customer to arrange offloading. Access must be verified by the customer for articulated vehicles. HIAB, LGV and timed deliveries are available on application and a delivery surcharge will apply.
Placing an order will indicate acceptance of these conditions.
Tank ColoursBlack, Natural
Tank Outlet Size2'' BSP Male Outlet, Not Required, 1/2'' BSP Male Outlet, 1/2" BSP Female Outlet, 3/4" BSP Male Outlet, 3/4" BSP Female Outlet, 1" BSP Male Outlet, 1" BSP Female Outlet, 1 1/2" BSP Male Outlet, 1 1/2" BSP Female Outlet, 2" BSP Female Outlet, 3" BSP Male Outlet, 2" WRAS Potable Outlet
Mounting PinsNot Required, Set Of 8
Baffle Balls 355mm DiaNot Required, 260 Baffle Balls Fitted
Ballcock AssemblyNot Required, 021065 1/2" Size, 021610 3/4" Size, 021630 1" Size, 021640 1 1/2" Size, 021650 2" Size
Please note that the shipping charge covers the cost of shipping, packaging and the time taken to fulfil your order. These charges can only be confirmed once you have filled in your delivery address details in the checkout area, as we offer different shipping services, for different shipping areas.
All shipping is offered as a working day delivery and does not include Bank Holidays or Weekends.
FREE SHIPPING - Only includes items listed as Free Shipping, and excludes any other items added to the same order.
Free shipping items are generally shipped from different locations and will be dispatched separately from other items.
Delivery of Tanks - The delivery of tanks is to Uk mainland England and Wales, and excludes Scotland and any other outlying areas. Additional delivery charges and lead times will apply to these areas.
Making a purchase from Agratech NW Ltd could not be easier as all you need to do is to add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Basket' at the top right of the page and you will be asked for your contact details and given a choice of shipping options, so we are able to complete your order. You will then be directed to our Secure Online Payments system SagePay which will process and charge your debit, credit card or PayPal account immediately. After payment has been made you will be returned to www.agratech.co.uk and a copy of your order will be emailed to the email address included within your order.
We also endeavour to have a zero waste policy with all the packaging that we receive from our suppliers and therefore will reuse packaging to dispatch customer orders wherever possible to reduce waste. Any packaging waste we do generate is minimal and is not fit for re-use.
- If for this, or any other reason a product is not acceptable, Agratech NW Ltd must be notified by email and the products returned within 14 days of receipt. The product may be returned for a full refund (minus any carriage charges) to your credit/debit card or PayPal account. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The goods must be returned in an unopened, unused and resalable state. Any returned items that have been opened or used will not be credited, unless by prior arrangement and acceptance by the company.
- Returns of Spraytips or Sprayer nozzles: All Nozzles and Spraytips are manufactured as precision items, and they are supplied to you as such. They are dispatched in a sealed plastic bag. Once the sealed bag has been opened, the contents then become "Non Returnable and Non refundable". There are no exceptions to this rule. It is the responsibility of the user, to ascertain the suitability of any spray tips or nozzles prior to purchase.
- Agratech NW Ltd will not be held liable for the loss in transit of any returned item(s). We advise you to ensure the products are adequately packed and insured during any return journey. We would also advise you to use a courier or tracked delivery service, if you are unable to deliver the products personally. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- If the Customer requires the products to be collected, the cost of this collection will be borne by the Customer, any product collections will be by Courier and the cost of this will be deducted from any refund due. Refunds are processed on a stand alone basis.
- If you require an alternative item please place a new order on our website.
- Returns of special order items, or special products, are non returnable. Any items sold that are"non stock' and have to be ordered in especially, will be deemed as special order items.
- All goods supplied are subject to the manufacturers terms of supply and warranty, were applicable.
- Please note that some of our larger or bulky items may be shipped direct from the supplier and in such circumstances, return of these items is at the sole discretion of the supplier.
The Poly Tank Advantage
Regardless of wall thickness polyethylene tanks are still lightweight when compared to steel or fibreglass tanks.
With a Polyethylene tank you can choose a larger tank without a weight penalty.
The tanks are UV stabilised and come complete with the following features.
Tank Density of 1.7Kgs/m3
Exclusive, specially formulated polyethylene specifically for transport tanks
Thick walls with a load rating up to 1.7 Specific Gravity on standard tanks
Spill containment lip surrounds the lid on these tanks
Mounts directly onto any flat surface, no mount frame is needed
Calibrated for measurement of contents
Poly outlet supplied with every tank
Tank securing kit available for all cartage tanks
Strong easily opened vented lid
Pin Anchorage (as shown in picture)
The price of these tanks includes delivery to most UK mainland destinations, with the following exceptions.
Delivery to any of the following areas will incur additional delivery charges.
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Offshore Islands including the following postcode areas
PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, PA20-40,PA60-78, IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, ZE
Please enquire for additional delivery charges to excluded areas and overseas.