Sprayers and Accessories
- Falcon Sprayers
Cooper Pegler Sprayers and Spares
- Cooper Pegler Sprayers
- Cooper Pegler Classic & Evolution Sprayer Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Series 2000 Sprayer Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Maxipro 2010 Onwards Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Accessories
- Cooper Pegler Brass Lances and Triggers
- Cooper Pegler Nozzles, Nozzle Packs and Filters
- Cooper Pegler Service Packs and Parts Packs
- Cooper Pegler CP15 Electric Sprayer Spares
- Cooper Pegler Maxipro Pre 2010 and Minipro Spare Parts
- Matabi Sprayers and Spares
- Goizper IK Sprayers and Spare Parts
- Cuprinol & Ronseal Parts
- Fogging Machines
- Berthoud Sprayers and Spares
- Marolex Sprayers and Spares
- Spray Guns and Lances
- Wheelbarrow Pressure Washers
- Wheelbarrow Sprayers
- Battery Powered Sprayers
- Mesto Stainless Steel Sprayers and Spares
- Trailer Sprayers
- Hardi Backpack Sprayers
Enduramaxx Enduraspray Sprayers and Spares
- Enduramaxx Sprayer Spare Parts
- Enduramaxx Sprayer Boom Kits
- Enduramaxx Boom Spare Parts
- Enduramaxx Spray Guns, Lances and Nozzles
- Enduramaxx Enduraspray Silver Series Spot Sprayers and Push Along Sprayers
- Enduramaxx Enduraspray Silver Series 3 Point Linkage Garden Tractor Sprayers
- Enduramaxx Enduraspray Pro Trailer Sprayers and Water Bowsers
- Enduramaxx Pro Series Demount Sprayers
- Knapsack and Pressure Sprayers
- Brine and Eco-Thaw Sprayers
- Public Health Sprayers
Spraytips and Nozzles
- Hypro and Lurmark Spraytips and Nozzles
- Arag Nozzle Bodies, Spraytips and Caps
- Cuprinol and Ronseal Sprayer Nozzle Tips & Parts
- Billericay Farm Services BFS Spraytips and Nozzles
- Fertiliser Caps and Dribble Bars
- Angled Caps, Twincaps and Twin & Off Centre Nozzles
- Misting Nozzles & Spray Tips
- Sprayer Nozzle Filters
- Pentair Hypro Nozzle Bodies and Caps
- Ceramic Spray & Wash Gun Nozzles
- Geoline Nozzle Bodies, Caps and Spray Tips
- John Deere Spraytips and Nozzles
- Cooper Pegler Sprayer Nozzles And Packs
- Lurmark Nozzle Bodies and Caps
- Teejet Nozzle Bodies Spraytips and Caps
- Hardi Nozzle Bodies, Spraytips and Caps
- Albuz Spraytips and Nozzles
- Matabi, Osatu Inter & IK Nozzles
- Hypro Syngenta Defy 3D Nozzles
- Hozelock Nozzle Packs
- Cooper Pegler
- Tanks and Fittings
Crop Sprayer Parts & Fittings
- Spray Guns & Spraying Lances
- Brass Trigger Sprayer Lances & Parts
- Metal Pipe Fittings
- Pressure Regulating Valves
- Crop Sprayer Tank Lids and Basket Filters
- Suction Filters
- Pressure Filters
- Nozzle Filters
- Cam Lever Couplings
- Pressure Gauges
- Ball Valves And Taps
- Electric Ball Valves
- Sprayer Control Units
- Tank and Can Washing Equipment
- Hose and Pipe
- Polypropylene Fittings
- PVC Pipe and Fittings
- Nylon Fittings
- Hose Clips
- Tank Fittings
- Foam Marker Kits & Spares
Pumps and Pumping Equipment
- Hypro Pumps and Spare Parts
- Annovi Reverberi (AR Pumps) and Spare Parts
- Comet Diaphragm Pumps and Spare Parts
- Shurflo Pumps And Spare Parts
- Flojet Electric Driven Pumps and Accessories
- Flojet Air Driven Pumps
- Everflo Pumps
- Delavan Pumps
- Pacer Pumps and Spare Parts
- Honda Water Pumps
- Loncin Water Pumps
- Suction Hose and Pump Accessories
- PPE and Storage
- Garden and Home
Goizper 6 Ltr IK 9 Multi Pressure Sprayer 18.104.22.1681
- All plastic parts and washers resistant to most acids and solvents, as well as chemical agents widely used in the world of industry, automotive and professional cleaning. Ideal for tasks such as carpet cleaning and car valeting.
- 3 bar safety valve with depressurization option.
- Strong translucent tank with level indicator.
- Funnel incorporated into tank.
- Metal lever on trigger release valve.
- Filter in the lance.
- Base of tank can be used to wind the hose round it for storage.
- 50 cm extension lance available as an accessory.
- Carrying handle and straps for carrying over shoulder.
- Supplied with adjustable cone spray nozzle.
- Outfit includes adjustable cone spray nozzle, fan spray nozzle and extra hose for acids.
Total capacity litres: 8 Ltrs. - 2,11 U.S. Gals.
Working capacity: 6 Ltrs. - 1,58 U.S. Gals.
LITRES/MIN. 3 BAR: 0,50 l/min. - 1 pint/min.
Gross weight: 2,00 Kg - 4,40 lbs.
Net weight: 1,72 Kg - 3,78 lbs.
Please note that the shipping charge covers the cost of shipping, packaging and the time taken to fulfil your order. These charges can only be confirmed once you have filled in your delivery address details in the checkout area, as we offer different shipping services, for different shipping areas.
All shipping is offered as a working day delivery and does not include Bank Holidays or Weekends.
FREE SHIPPING - Only includes items listed as Free Shipping, and excludes any other items added to the same order.
Free shipping items are generally shipped from different locations and will be dispatched separately from other items.
Delivery of Tanks - The delivery of tanks is to Uk mainland England and Wales, and excludes Scotland and any other outlying areas. Additional delivery charges and lead times will apply to these areas.
Making a purchase from Agratech NW Ltd could not be easier as all you need to do is to add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Basket' at the top right of the page and you will be asked for your contact details and given a choice of shipping options, so we are able to complete your order. You will then be directed to our Secure Online Payments system SagePay which will process and charge your debit, credit card or PayPal account immediately. After payment has been made you will be returned to www.agratech.co.uk and a copy of your order will be emailed to the email address included within your order.
We also endeavour to have a zero waste policy with all the packaging that we receive from our suppliers and therefore will reuse packaging to dispatch customer orders wherever possible to reduce waste. Any packaging waste we do generate is minimal and is not fit for re-use.
- If for this, or any other reason a product is not acceptable, Agratech NW Ltd must be notified by email and the products returned within 14 days of receipt. The product may be returned for a full refund (minus any carriage charges) to your credit/debit card or PayPal account. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The goods must be returned in an unopened, unused and resalable state. Any returned items that have been opened or used will not be credited, unless by prior arrangement and acceptance by the company.
- Returns of Spraytips or Sprayer nozzles: All Nozzles and Spraytips are manufactured as precision items, and they are supplied to you as such. They are dispatched in a sealed plastic bag. Once the sealed bag has been opened, the contents then become "Non Returnable and Non refundable". There are no exceptions to this rule. It is the responsibility of the user, to ascertain the suitability of any spray tips or nozzles prior to purchase.
- Agratech NW Ltd will not be held liable for the loss in transit of any returned item(s). We advise you to ensure the products are adequately packed and insured during any return journey. We would also advise you to use a courier or tracked delivery service, if you are unable to deliver the products personally. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- If the Customer requires the products to be collected, the cost of this collection will be borne by the Customer, any product collections will be by Courier and the cost of this will be deducted from any refund due. Refunds are processed on a stand alone basis.
- If you require an alternative item please place a new order on our website.
- Returns of special order items, or special products, are non returnable. Any items sold that are"non stock' and have to be ordered in especially, will be deemed as special order items.
- All goods supplied are subject to the manufacturers terms of supply and warranty, were applicable.
- Please note that some of our larger or bulky items may be shipped direct from the supplier and in such circumstances, return of these items is at the sole discretion of the supplier.
Chemical products that can be used with the industrial sprayers IK-1.5, IK-6, IK-9 and IK-12.
Products that can be used with IK Sprayers
The products stand up to most industrial chemicals in water or oil solutions, including corrosive ones. Due to the enormous variety of chemical compounds available in the market, this list can only reflect a few of them and should be deemed no more than a basic reference chart. When in doubt, we recommend users expose spare gaskets to the chemical for a few hours before committing the equipment to full scale use.
This list is provided as a guide only and Agratech NW Ltd can accept no responsibility for the outcome of using any of the substances listed. Users are advised to read carefully and take full account of safety information provided with the chemicals and use appropriate protective equipment.
ASTM 1 oil
ASTM 3 oil
Cotton grain oil
Hydrochloric acid (20% , 37%)
Chromic acid (10%, 50%)
Phosphoric acid (20%, 60%)
Nitric acid (10%, 60%)
Sulphuric acid (to 50%)
Potassium bichromate (mixings)
Sodium bichromate (20%)
Magnesium chloride (mixings)
Mercuric chloride (mixings)
Sodium chloride (mixings)
Sulphur dioxide (gas, liquid)
Ammonium hydroxide (mixings)
Barium hydroxide (mixings)
Magnesium hydroxide (mixings)
Pottasium hydroxide (mixings)
Calcium hypochlorite, 5%
Sodium hypochlorite, 5%
Boric acid dissolution
Citric acid dissolution
Calcium busulphite dissolution
Calcium chloride dissolution
Copper chloride dissolution
Ferric chloride dissolution
Zinc chloride dissolution
Triadic phosphate dissolution
Calcium hydroxide dissolution
Sodium peroxide dissolution
Copper sulphate dissolution
Aluminium sulphate (mixings)
Ammonium sulphate (mixings)
Customers who bought this product also bought