Sprayers and Accessories
Cooper Pegler Sprayers and Spares
- Cooper Pegler Sprayers
- Cooper Pegler Classic & Evolution Sprayer Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Series 2000 Sprayer Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Maxipro 2010 Onwards Spare Parts
- Cooper Pegler Accessories
- Cooper Pegler Brass Lances and Triggers
- Cooper Pegler Nozzles, Nozzle Packs and Filters
- Cooper Pegler Service Packs and Parts Packs
- Cooper Pegler CP15 Electric Sprayer Spares
- Cooper Pegler Maxipro Pre 2010 and Minipro Spare Parts
- Matabi Sprayers and Spares
- Goizper IK Sprayers and Spare Parts
- Cuprinol & Ronseal Parts
- Berthoud Sprayers and Spares
- Marolex Sprayers and Spares
- Spraymaxx ATV Mounted Sprayers
- Enduramaxx Enduraspray Sprayer Spares
- Falcon Sprayers
- Spray Guns and Lances
- Wheelbarrow Pressure Washers
- Wheelbarrow Sprayers
- Battery Powered Sprayers
- Mesto Stainless Steel Sprayers and Spares
- Hardi Backpack Sprayers
- Fogging Machines
- Knapsack and Pressure Sprayers
- Public Health Sprayers
- Cooper Pegler Sprayers and Spares
Spraytips, Nozzles, Bodies & Caps
- Pentair Hypro Nozzles, Bodies & Caps
- Fertiliser Caps and Dribble Bars
- Arag Nozzles, Nozzle Bodies & Caps
Threaded & Quick Connect Nozzles
- Lurmark Threaded Nozzles
- Fixed Nozzle Holders & Protectors
- Quick Connect Nozzles 0° Pencil Jet
- Quick Connect Nozzles 15° Fan Jet
- Quick Connect Nozzles 25° Fan Jet
- Quick Connect Nozzles 40° Fan Jet
- 1/8" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 0° Pencil Jet - 275 Bar
- 1/8" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 15° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/8" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 25° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/8" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 40° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 0° Pencil Jet - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 15° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 25° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 40° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" NPT S/Steel Nozzles 65° fan - 275 Bar
- 1/4" Ceramic Nozzles - 500 Bar
- 1/4" Tungsten Carbide Nozzles - 500 Bar
- 1/4" Bsp Extended Nozzles - 0° Pencil Jet
- 1/4" NPT Low Pressure Nozzles
- Chewing Gum Remover Nozzle Heads - 350 Bar
- 1/4" Bsp Steam Nozzles
- Spray & Wash Gun Nozzles
- Billericay Farm Services BFS Spraytips and Nozzles
- Cuprinol & Ronseal Parts & Nozzle Tips
- Angled Caps, Twincaps & OC Nozzles
- Geoline Nozzles, Bodies & Caps
- Lurmark Nozzle Bodies and Caps
- Sprayer Nozzle Filters
- Misting Nozzles & Spray Tips
- John Deere Spraytips and Nozzles
- Cooper Pegler Nozzle Packs
- Teejet Nozzle Bodies Spraytips and Caps
- Hardi Nozzle Bodies, Tips & Caps
- Albuz Spraytips and Nozzles
- Matabi, Osatu Inter & IK Nozzles
- Hozelock Nozzle Packs
- Cooper Pegler
- Tanks and Fittings
Crop Sprayer Parts & Fittings
- Polmac PonyFlow Flow Meters
- Spray Guns & Spraying Lances
- Brass Trigger Sprayer Lances & Parts
- Metal Pipe Fittings
- Pressure Regulating Valves
- Crop Sprayer Tank Lids and Basket Filters
- Suction Filters
- Pressure Filters
- Nozzle Filters
- Cam Lever Couplings
- Pressure Gauges
- Ball Valves And Taps
- Electric Ball Valves
- Sprayer Control Units
- Tank and Can Washing Equipment
- Hose and Pipe
- Hose Barb x Male Thread
- Hose Barb x Female Thread
- 90° Hose Barb x Female Thread
- 45° Hose Barb x Male Thread
- 90° Hose Barb x Male Thread
- Hose Menders & Barb Tees
- 90° Barb Fitting With Back Nut
- BSP Male Thread x 'Y' Hose Barbs
- BSP Male Threaded Nipples
- BSP Thread Reducer Nipples
- Female Threaded Sockets
- Threaded Elbows & Bends
- Backnuts, Plugs & Blanking Caps
- Threaded Male x Female Connectors
- O Rings & Gaskets For BSP Fittings
- O Ring Seal Flynut Hose Barbs
- Flat Seat Flynuts & Hose Barbs
- Arag Push Fit Couplings
- PVC Pipe and Fittings
- Nylon Fittings
- Hose Clips
- Tank Fittings
- Foam Marker Kits & Spares
- Jugs & Measuring Cylinders
Pumps and Pumping Equipment
- Hypro Pumps and Spare Parts
- Annovi Reverberi (AR Pumps) and Spare Parts
- Comet Diaphragm Pumps and Spare Parts
- Shurflo Pumps And Spare Parts
- Everflo Pumps
- Delavan Pumps
- Pacer Pumps and Spare Parts
- Honda Water Pumps
- Loncin Water Pumps
- Suction Hose and Pump Accessories
- PPE and Storage
- Garden and Home
1. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
Agratech NW Limited will be what’s known as the “Controller” of the personal data you provide to us.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
When you provide us with personal information to create an account, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, on your account page by using our contact us form or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We use a third party payment processor(s) to process payments made to us. In connection with the processing of such payments, we do not retain any personally identifiable information or any financial information such as credit card numbers.
5. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in England however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the UK on a secure server behind a firewall. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
$XCART_SESSION_NAME (xid_...), Remembers the user's shopping cart contents. Remembers the user's personal account information (name, address, orders history, etc)
eucl_cookie_access EU Cookie Law module cookie; stores the user's cookie preferences
$XCART_SESSION_NAME . 'C_remember'
$XCART_SESSION_NAME . 'B_remember'
$XCART_SESSION_NAME . 'A_remember'
$XCART_SESSION_NAME . 'P_remember'
Allow to restore the user's context (store codes that allow X-Cart to know where to redirect the user after log-in, store some parameters for wishlist and special offers bonuses pages)
Remember the user's membership in an affiliate program (if any)
Stores MailChimp campaign ID and landing site
Allow collection of statistics on the user's purchases
GreetingCookie Remembers the user's name for the greeting message
store_language Remembers the user's language preferences
RefererCookie Stores the URL of the site from which the user came to the store
7. AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
9. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com