Hypro Metering Discs and Hollow Cone And Core Spray Tips
Hypro metering discs are used to reduce and control the flow rate through a nozzle body.
When used with a core disc they will also produce a Hollow Cone spray pattern for use in inter row spraying
- Will produce a continuous metered stream when used with just a metering disc
- Produces a range of finely atomised droplets when used as a hollow cone nozzlewhich give good foliar coverage
- Operates at pressures ranging from 3 - 6 Bar
- Can be used with Air blast sprayers from 1 - 10 Bar
- Improved blockage resilience
- Fits most popular hollow cone nozzle caps
- Fits knapsack sprayers
- Precision Moulded in tough and durable polyacetal with a spray angle tolerance of +/- 5%
- Disc & Core outside diameter is 14.75mm
- NB This type of nozzle will only produce a Hollow Cone spray pattern when a Disc and Swirl Core are used together. The disc used alone will produce a stream jet pattern.